Biala Cerkiew(Bila Tserkva)
The current Coat of Arms
The modern coat of arms was approved in October 3 1998. In a gules field there is a or bow with three or arrows with edges, turned up.There is a difficulty with finding the previous CoA.
The town is known since 1032 when was founded by prince Jaroslaw Mydry. Since 1648 it was a regimental town.
Return to Ukraine