Drogobycz

 

The Coat of Arms of the Austrio-Hungarian period was granted by the Emperor Joseph II on June 26, 1778 and represented in the azure field nine barrels set in three rows. Four in the upper, three in the middle and two in the lower.

Short Description/History

Initial records show that this town was founded in the days of Kiervan Rus.

 

 

 

 

Return

Copyright; Paul Havers