Rokitno

Current Coat of Arms

 

The modern coat of arms was approved in May 1997. The board is divided to Balearic at the left. At the top of the azure field there is a gun and hunting horn, in a gold bottom there are vert osier branches.

Short Description/History

Rokitno was founded in late 19th Century (late 80's). Until 1922 it was called Okotnikowo, thereafter it assumed the name of the land owner, on which the settlement appeared.

    

 

 

Villages in Rokitno area

Return