The Coat of Arms designed by B. Keane
In 1860 B.Kene created a Coat of Arms for the town. In the sable field there is a rider killing a dragon with his sword. The horse is white, the rider, his armour and chain armour are steel-grey. The rider is accompained by vert oak branch. In the canton is the emblem of the Wolynska province. The shield is crowned with an argent mauerkrone with three embattlements and within two spikes entwined with the ribbon of the Order of St.Alexander. This Coat of Arms was not confirmed.
The Magdeburg Right was given in the XIV century.