Zdolbunow

 

 

Short Description/History

The first time this town was mentioned is in 1497 in a deed according to which K.Ostrozki was given a few villages by a Lithuanian prince. Among the villages there was Dolbunow. The town has its modern name Zdolbunow since the year of 1629.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Return