Zowka

The Coat of Arms of the Austrio-Hungarian period

The Coat of Arms of the Austrio-Hungarian period is a per fess shield on which the half of the family Coat of Arms of the Sobjeski and the Radziwill are represented

Short Description/History

The first mention of the town dates back to 1368. Magdeburg Right was given to the town in 1663.

 

 

 

Return

Copyright; Paul Havers